Data Center Amsterdam
One of the fastest speeds available in Europe. Connected to the world’s largest internet exchange points, data center enables convenient access to your data from any part of the world, any time you consider and high density, as well as low latency connectivity.
All DEAC data centers
designed according to Tier IV
Data center Amsterdam benefits
- Data center Amsterdam is located in the south east of Amsterdam and provides rich interconnection opportunities and a range of global peering opportunities
- Perfect location for enterprises with multiple European offices. Ability to reach 80% of Europe within 50 milliseconds
- Ideal entry point for cloud providers looking to establish presence in Europe with direct access to hundreds of carriers
- Peering with the GRX Peering Exchange for mobile network operators
- Direct access to multiple mobile service provider core nodes including Syniverse, RIM and Opera Interconnection to hundreds of carriers
- Data center boast an industry-leading, high average uptime track record of >99.99999% globally
The data center is built to the industry’s most stringent standards – the Uptime Institute Tier IV specifications. Implemented in data center computerized Building Management Systems (BMS) allows to monitor and remotely operate sensors covering electrical, mechanical, fire detection and leak detection systems.
ISO 27001, PCI DSS, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 50001, ISO 14001:2004, SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 SOC-1 Type II, SOC-2 Type II. Renewable energy – 100% bundled GoOs from hydro.
Power and Cooling
Data center Amsterdam power redundancy is N+1. Every site provides uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems and standby diesel generators capable of supporting the site indefinitely in the unlikely event of a failure of grid-power.
Data center Amsterdam has been designed to deliver exceptional energy efficiency using the Aquifer Thermal Energy Storage (ATES) method of temperature control, featuring cooling towers and pumps instead of mechanical cooling. All critical equipment is installed in an N+2 configuration, enabling to guarantee continuous cooling to all assets.
Power and Cooling Density
3,0 - 15,0 kVA
2 x 15 MVA
Standby Power Configuration
8 x 2,410 kVA, 2 x 2,410 kVA
Standby Power Redundancy
Chilled water + ATES
Fire safety system
The data center is protected by a sophisticated smoke and fire detection system VESDA, HI-FOG, water mist fire suppression, double knock fire activation.
24x7 security officers, perimeter fence, man trap entry, single entry point
Electronic security systems
Card Readers, Biometric Readers, CCTV surveillance and Recorders, proximity access card, BMS perimeter intruder alarm.
Independent from communication operators, the data center is connected with several 10 Gbit/s internet channels that unite DEAC communication nodes located in Europe, Asia, USA and other parts of the world. The wide data centers’ infrastructure provides customers with high availability, a guaranteed speed and the smallest possible access delay.