Server and equipment colocation... Server and Equipment Colocation
storage systems, etc. in DEAC data centers. DEAC provides monitoring and administration of equipment according to the business needs, as well as delivers appropriate infrastructure developed to the highest safety requirements.
The solution is suitable for enterprises who wants to deploy and maintain its own IT infrastructure in special designed areas of DEAC data centers built according to TIER II-IV safety standards with physical security and equipment monitoring 24/7 by spending at the same time minimal expenditures. DEAC’s colocation service includes full technical support and required network infrastructure. All devices contains all necessary setup: several independent electric channels, uninterruptible power sources (UPS) and diesel generators ensuring a continuous supply of electric power. As a result, customer gets maximum of computing resources by saving on maintenance costs.
Price linked calculator
Use fast and convenient server and equipment colocation online calculator to choose size, power and internet connection of collocated equipment, then pick the most convenient method of payment.
No necessity to develop and maintain own data center: predictable monthly costs (OPEX) vs. capital investments (CAPEX).
High safety standards: the customer chooses the required level of safety standards.
Possibility to deploy equipment in one or several data centers: strategically important geographical locations of DEAC data centers in London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Moscow.
- The operational continuity level of DEAC data centers' infrastructure is 2(N+1).
- Equipment is collocated in an APC 42U, 600 x 1,070 mm rack or in compliance with an individual order; IP addresses are distributed upon request. DEAC customer support solves customer requests or tasks on a 24/7 basis.
- Several independent electric channels, APC Symmetra uninterruptible power sources (UPS) and SDMO diesel generators ensure a continuous power supply.
- Several independent Emerson Network Power climate control systems maintain an optimal temperature for data (+22 °C - +24 °C).
- Automatic fire safety systems with the latest smoke and heat detectors prevent fire: special gas for fire suppression prevents any damage to the equipment in case of a fire.
- DEAC data centers do not depend on communication operators and offer to connect the customers’ collocated equipment to several communication operators worldwide. Minimum connection speed of each device starts with 100 Mbit/s; connection of maximum speed is variable.
Server and equipment colocation calculator