server rack units’ rentalis a service for deploying company’s owned or rented from DEAC servers and equipment in specialized server rooms which are located in world-class data centers with appropriate Internet connection, physical security and uninterrupted power supply. The solution allows decreasing IT maintenance costs and expanding IT infrastructure easily and quickly, as well as ensuring continuity of the processes up to 100%.
Data center server rooms with available and ready-for-work racks provide for companies an opportunity to deploy their servers and other equipment in the most suitable and appropriate conditions, including delivering availability of data stored and processed data 24/7. The customer can define access policy to each dedicated rack, as well as determine appropriate administration and monitoring of equipment. The security level of racks can be increased with individual rack locks, video cameras and other security systems.
DEAC racks and rack space among several users are dedicated individually for each customer: access to the rack and equipment therein is permitted only to individuals of the customer's choice. Customers can store equipment with unlimited amounts of data as well as increase and adjust the amount of racks as needed. Upon individual request customer can choose one or several data center locations for renting racks such as London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Moscow.
Price linked calculator
Use fast and convenient rack rental online calculator to choose size, power and internet connection of collocated equipment, then pick the most convenient method of payment.
No necessity to develop and maintain own data center: predictable monthly costs (OPEX) vs. capital investments (CAPEX).
Opportunity to expand existing IT infrastructure fast and easily: structured and planned development off company’s IT infrastructure.
High security and safety standards: possibility to increase the level of safety and to define individual security system.
Individual approach: Compliance and interoperability of solution in accordance with DEAC best practice standards and customer’s individual requirements.
- The operational continuity level of DEAC data centers' infrastructure is 2(N+1).
- APC 42U, 600 x 1,070 mm rack or in compliance with an individual order; IP addresses are distributed upon request. DEAC customer support solves customer requests or tasks on a 24/7 basis.
- Several independent electric channels, APC Symmetra uninterruptible power sources (UPS) and SDMO diesel generators ensure a continuous power supply.
- Several independent Emerson Network Power climate control systems maintain an optimal temperature for data (+22 °C - +24 °C).
- Automatic fire safety systems with the latest smoke and heat detectors prevent fire: special gas for fire suppression prevents any damage to the racks in case of a fire.
- DEAC data centers do not depend on communication operators and offer to connect the customers’ racks to several communication operators worldwide. Minimum connection speed of each device starts with 100 Mbit/s; connection of maximum speed is variable.
Rack rental calculator