Data Center Frankfurt
Maximum availability, superfast connection between all DEAC data center locations in Europe.
Flexible and scalable infrastructure of your choice.
Data center Frankfurt provides a wide range of global peering and interconnectivity opportunities, providing customers with new business opportunities.
All DEAC data centers
designed according to Tier IV
Data center Frankfurt benefits
- One of DEAC’s cloud data centers with fast data exchange and a wide selection of data transmission channels with integrated data encryption as an option
- Data center provides customers direct access to Frankfurt’s main internet exchanges, DE CIX and ECIX, and enables secure, ultra-low latency and high quality connectivity to cloud and network service providers, digital media companies and enterprises
- Central location and Germany’s strong data privacy laws optimize European data center operations deployment
- Aggregation point for networks serving five continents, with one of Europe’s highest network densities
- European gateway to global trading opportunities with 140+ financial services firms and 20+ trading venues participating in the local financial ecosystem
- Data center boast an industry-leading, high average uptime track record of >99.99999% globally
Provides secure, resilient and compliant colocation and data center is built in accordance with the Uptime Institute Tier IV specifications. The data center uses computerized Building Management Systems (BMS) that monitor and remotely operate sensors covering electrical, mechanical, fire detection and leak detection systems.
ISO 27001, ISO 140001:2004, ISO 50001, ISO 9001:2008, PCI DSS and OHSAS 18001 certifications.
Power and Cooling
Advanced continuous power supply at a minimum of N+1 ensures guaranteed uptime. The indefinite of data center is supported by rotary 4 of a kind back-up generators, diesel-engines, fly-wheel-combination.
The data center utilizes a robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system which delivers stable air flow, temperature and humidity for efficient equipment operation. Close Control Units (CCUs) provide conditioned air to the data floors.
The data center has also been designed to deliver exceptional energy efficiency. Cold corridors and hot aisles are part of the design to support efficient and effective cooling up to 25kVA per footprint. Continuous electricity monitoring provides continual insight into energy-saving effectiveness.
Power and Cooling Density
2 kW per Cabinet
13 MW – redundant from one substation
Distributed Redundant, Parallel Redundant
Standby Power configuration
3 x 1250 kW Diesel Generators
6 x 1600 kW Diesel Generators
Standby power Redundancy
Chilled water and free-cooling
Fire safety system
The data center is protected by a sophisticated smoke and fire detection system VESDA, HSSD (High Sensitivity Smoke Detection), FM200 gas and double knock fire activation.
Proximity access cards, 24x7 onsite security officers.
Electronic security systems
Card Readers, RFID badges, PIN + card readers, CCTV and recorders, motion detection.
Independent from communication operators, the data center is connected with several 10 Gbit/s internet channels that unite DEAC communication nodes located in Europe, Asia, USA and other parts of the world. The wide data centers’ infrastructure provides customers with high availability, a guaranteed speed and the smallest possible access delay.