DaaS) is a convenient solution for a safe remote work from any device, using any software or program to access data, located in a virtual desktop. You can access remote desktops from a variety of devices: PC, personal laptops, smartphones, tablets or thin clients (terminals). Wide functionality of DaaS makes it available for companies of all sizes regardless of their budget, geographical location or number of employees.
Predictable hourly, daily or monthly payments
All programs and data are deployed in the secure DEAC cloud
Necessary computing resources, softs and programs can be adjusted to user’s needs
terminal serveris other solution to gain a safe access to your desktop via a virtual private network (
VPN). To find out more about the terminal server advantages and prices, contact us - we're here to help!
Hardware package list
Choose one of four ready virtual desktop technical configuration that fits your business needs or choose an individually adapted DaaS solution. Supplement technical configuration with the necessary software. Read more about DaaS software packages and prices here.
|No.||User type||vCPU||RAM (GB)||HDD (GB)||GPU||EUR/per month, without VAT*|
|4||Designer (expanded)||8||16||200||K2 Core||123.00|
* Price per 1 user
- To start work on the virtual desktop, user has to pick a device (PC, notebook, thin client (terminal), tablet or smartphone) and connect to the internet.
- Access virtual desktop via user interface application.
- DaaS enables to use all peripheral devices (printers, scanners, USB etc.), which are connected to user’s device.
- It is required to log off after the work is finished.
User device support
- Desktops / laptops (Windows, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, MAC OSX, Linux)
- Tablets (iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Microsoft Windows 8.1 RT, and Microsoft Windows 8.1)
- Thin clients (Thin clients running Linux, ThinOS or Microsoft Windows Embedded supported)
- Smartphones (Receiver for Android, IOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8)
Architecture and operational systems
- Intel (CPU)
- HP (Servers, Storage 3Par), Dell (Servers)
- NVIDIA (3D accelerators for desigers – GRID K1/K2)
- Citrix (Cloud Platform – XenDesktop)
- Microsoft (Operating System, Office)
- Autodesk (Autocad LT, Autocad)
- Symantec (Antivirus)
- Other (Libre Office, Chrome, Firefox, Adobe Acrobat)
- Building Design Suite Premium BIM – Building Information Modeling
Graphics processing unit (GPU)
Graphic processing Unit, that is included in virtual desktop service, provides faster and higher quality graphic data processing, than Central Processing Unit (CPU). Virtual desktop technical configuration, equipped with GRID K1 Core or K2 Core, allows using GPU for complex mathematical calculation, as GPU is based on powerful NVIDIA CUDA cards that are frequently used for mathematical calculations along with graphics processing.
- CUDA (Compute Unified Device Architecture) - a parallel computing platform and application programming interface that significantly increases the computing performance using the GPU. CUDA platform is widely used by software developers, scientists and researchers.
- CUDA platform provides a comprehensive development environment for C and C++ developers building GPU-accelerated applications. The CUDA includes a compiler for NVIDIA GPUs, math libraries, and tools for debugging and optimizing the performance of your applications.
- GRID K1 system is based on VGA compatible adapter: NVIDIA Corporation GK107GL [GRID K1] (rev a1)
- GRID K2 system is based on VGA compatible adapter: NVIDIA Corporation GK104GL [GRID K2] (rev a1)